H2BQ DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300
DUSTCONTROL DC100 is a cost-effective solution for immediate dust suppression in a wide range of applications. This product is a non-corrosive and instantly effective hygroscopic dust suppression solution. With DUSTCONTROL DC300 we also offer an environmentally friendly alternative based on natural renewable raw materials. As a result, DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 brings safety to paved gravel roads, free of dust. Its special formula extracts moisture from the surrounding
atmosphere, thereby ensuring permanent moisture penetration of the road surface. The finest dust particles are bound by DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 to larger particles in the soil and so remain in the road surface. In this way – quite incidentally – the strength of the road body is improved and the formation of potholes is significantly reduced.
DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 can be easily applied with all existing irrigation equipments.
PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES WITH H2BQ DUST CONTROL DC100/DC300
- DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 is an environmentally friendly, non-corrosive dust suppression product.
- DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 reduces water usage, operating costs and labour time.
The application of DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 offers municipalities and communities the opportunity to enhance the quality of their rural unpaved roads, while saving on maintenance costs.
- DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 comes in a ready-to-use liquid solution.
Application is quick and easy, and results are immediately visible.
- Easy to apply with a water tanker, water barrel or other existing irrigation equipment – no special equipment needed.
- Often one application per summer is enough. If this is not sufficient, the effect can be renewed by re-applying DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 with just half the original application quantity.
- Where dust control has previously been carried out with water (for example on construction sites, gravel pits or in mines), DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 can be applied in diluted form to reduce the frequency of watering and thus save valuable resources and costs.
- DUSTCONTROL DC100/DC300 extends the life of equipment and machinery used on construction sites, gravel pits or mines.